Thursday, December 1, 2011

What's for me to take?

Been taking sometime to decide. Someone offered me to run for a position in the Central Student Council of our college, which I don't know if I will accept or not. Come the time of questions on possibilities. And then I forecast. Auditor or Business Manager, either of these positions can affect my studies. A Central Student Officer is not just a responsibility-taken! phrase of acceptance. This requires sacrifices, a lot, which I think I can't handle at this moment. Months ago, I have plans to become a minor organization officer which I have discussed with the body (certain people inside the organization). In that, for me has sink in, and have been devoted myself in planning and making strategies for the organization to excel. 




I am so confused at this moment. I know that they will give me reasons, tons of reasons for me to take the position to run. And I can't assure myself to hold in my standing to not take it. aaarrrgghh.

No comments:

Post a Comment