Thursday, December 23, 2010

Vacation.With.Relaxation

I'm hit by a train! On the track! Seriously, and I am very much alive!! 

Yes, a train loaded with happiness, relaxation, rest and everything nice. (except for flowers and candies, wait, their not that nice.)

I really feel a vacation going on. So many things to do, but you don't actually plan or really mind them cause you've got all the time. I really just love everything about this year-end break. I am getting the sleep I want, I'm having the time to do the things I like, taking breaks on everything, selfishly minding MYself, taking chances and committing yourself not even in social networking sites and phone calls and SMS. Because a time for myself is a really good one to spend to. 

Every time I woke up in the morning, I don't have anything to put in my mind but what to do in that day. Smiling and humming as I set the music and listen to it. Then have a little bit of stretching and walk outside or in the treadmill. Open the curtains and letting the sun shines upon me is a great start. Then you eat your breakfast, then either you spin the music or roll on the T.V. (spinning and rolling, do not take it literally).

Then you have the coffee or hot choco at night. Star gazing, then music again, then reading literary books, watching movies, eating popcorns and all. I just love to be at home you know. (Yeah, I'm getting lazy now).

So that;s my life after the end of the school this year. Moments you really will treasure and for sure you won't forget for these are the days that you really feel unstressed and not committed to the horror of the college life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment